Trying to launch a new meme image. Condescending Tribesman?
I made this for my roommate who will use a severed human head as a soccer ball in this game, but bitches about having to shoot the animals.
Ever seen an obnoxious late night infomercial host who seems to be on every channel and thought “I wish someone would just kill this guy?” Well here’s your chance to see it. Info-Murder is a Dark comedy short by Director Jordan Robinson and Producer Gregory Jackson that parodies infomercials in the style of Vince Offer and the late Billy Mays. This film stars actor Shane Gray (Abraham Lincoln vs zombies, Breaking at the edge) as the TV infomercial host you just can’t seem to get rid of…unless you kill him. the voice over at the end is also done by Shane Gray. (This film is a parody and claims no rights to the products used in this video. All rights to these products revert to the patent holders of said products.)
God damn mind blowing
It would suck to be GOD. Think about it:
1. God created the earth…our home as a speices…right? And now we expect him to solve all of our problems. If you walked up to the carpenter who built (created) your house (Home as an individual), started telling him all of your life issues, expecting him to fix them…he would look at you like you’re smoking crack.
2. God is the biggest victim of the creative misquote ever…can you even imagine the libel suits?
3. He’s God…and nobody can get his damn name right. Is it God…Yaweh…Allah? Jesus Christ…I hate it when people call me Sean and I’m no God. People can pronounce Fairuza Balk…but they can’t pronounce God?
4. The biggest cop out of all time is “God made man in his own image…so if I’m flawed it’s gods fault.” Not so…he made the first edition this is true, but most of that particular product line since has been cheap knock offs produced by predominately unskilled labor.
5. If you lose faith in yourself as a human being you become depressed and probably see a Shrink. If you lose faith in yourself as God…YOU BECOME AN ATHEIST!!! As a Shrink…how would you treat a deppressed diety with Clinical Atheism?
He shouldn’t have messed with PBS!!!
Since I created and uploaded this graphic it has started popping up all over the web. It was voted best Romney vs Big Bird meme by talk radio…is now on know your meme…is on mittfiredbigbird.com…and on E! Entertainment weekly online just to name a few. What isn’t on any of these sites is creative credit. No one is making money off of it but still. Everything on this page that isn’t original to me has been credited to it’s source. Is there anyway that anyone knows of for me to get credit?